Known as “the First Lady of Buckhead” for more than 20 years, Patti has clearly defined success in the residential real estate industry in Atlanta. Her consistently tremendous achievements are the result of her thorough understanding of the market, total commitment to customer service and unwavering integrity.
Even with the challenging housing environment over the past few years, 2015 marked her 21st year as the No. 1 agent in her real estate company in the Atlanta area. After so many years, her database of past and present clients is incredible. They continue to sing her praises as not only an expert in her chosen profession, but as their friend and partner who loves people, loves her work and enjoys nothing more than assisting them in fulfilling their dreams. In addition, with her architect husband of more than 40 years and one of her three grown children in the building business, Patti has developed a keen eye when it comes to all facets of design and construction.
Patti has received numerous awards over the years. She was an inaugural member of her previous company’s Society of Excellence – the highest honor bestowed on a small group of Realtors across the globe. She has also been recognized as one of the top 10 producers in Atlanta, a lifetime member of the Atlanta Board of Realtors® Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club, and a dedicated member of the Georgia and National Associations of Realtors®.
- 30+ Years Residential Real Estate Sales Experience
- 21 Years as the No. 1 Agent in an Atlanta-Based Real Estate Company – 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 with Dorsey Alston, Realtors; previous 16 years with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- More than $800 Million in Sales
- “Top 5%” Team since 2009 – Atlanta Board of Realtors
- “Top 20” Sales Agent since 1995 – Atlanta Board of Realtors
- Silver Phoenix Award Recipient in 2012 for 25 consecutive years as Member of Atlanta Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Georgia Association of Realtors
- Member, Atlanta Board of Realtors
- Member, Cathedral of Christ the King
- Past Director, Brookwood Hills Community Club
- Past President, Parent Volunteer Association, Christ the King School
- University of Florida, B.S. Business Administration & Education
- Married to Philip Junger, Architect, over 40 years
- Three Children – One Son & Twin Daughters
- Atlanta Resident for 40 Years & 30-Year Resident of Brookwood Hills